Post Bentall suffering from Migraine with Aura, HBSAG Positive in discharge summary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Diagnosis: Ascending aortic aneurysm 5 * 4.8 with moderate to severe A
Surgery Year: 2005
It has been 10 years+ I was operated.
In the discharge summary, I came to know that I had HBSAG Positive. And suffering from Migraine with Aura after surgery.

Day by day walk-able distance is decreasing as the years progressing with joint pains.

At present suffering from

Frequent urination, Sore eyes, Sleepiness whole day, Motions 2/3 per day, Restless Leg Syndrome, Restlessness, Snappishness, Sometimes inflammation during motion and urination,
Lower abdomen inflammation, Sometimes Motion in Black Color , Urine sometimes smelling awkward, Mild constipation, Mild nausea.

I tested for liver functionality by gastroenterologist and its fine .
I met orthopedician, he suggested me to improve tolerance levels.
But quality of life is not good overall.

Can anyone suggest me for further diagnosis and improve quality of life.

How old are you? Are you male or female? If you are an older male, your urinary problems are likely to be prostate related - the frequent urination with possibility of UTI.

How old are you? Are you male or female? If you are an older male, your urinary problems are likely to be prostate related - the frequent urination with possibility of UTI.

Latest posts

Back