Please write a guest post for my Blog!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Thief

It has been a while since I've been active here on the forum. Hi everyone who remembers me and nice to meet you to anyone who does not! :)

As some of you may know, I have been writing a blog to document my heart surgery which took place in November 2013. My 2nd emergency OHS was in march 2014. A year later, I post a lot less often on it, but I think there is more knowledge to share with the Valve Replacement Community.

So here is an invitation for YOU, the Valve Replacement survivor (or soon to be survivor):
Write a ~500 word story that you would like to share with the AVR/OHS community. The story could be about your experience with valve replacement heart surgery, recovery, leading up to surgery, etc. Your post could be inspirational, or to-the-point useful information, funny, etc.

I would love to hear from as many of you as possible. I'm sure you all have something to say. I would like to post all of them at once, but maybe I'll do it in a series of posts, depending on how many I get.
Please message/email me if you are interested.
Email me Your story and attach a high quality picture (of you, and/or of whatever you are discussing in your story)

My Email: [email protected]

My blog: https://robovalve.wordpress.com/

Latest posts

Back