Pirate hunting !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been watching this thread and thinking "good for you Justin for taking on such an adventure, as scary it might be - go for it".

I don't want to be a downer, but I too will have to agree with Tom. The risks may be to great. JMHO

Justin, if you have decided, there isn't much anyone can do change your mind. I agree that you should definitely talk w/your dr - or Tom. Yes, this will be a war zone and very serious work for you.

I wish you well in your endeavor. Hope you will be checking in with us to let us know you are ok and tell us what you can about your adventure but we know much of it will be private/secret. Best wishes. Blessins......

I think Tom raises some good points.
It will be more of a job than an adventure, so you should consider it, IMHO, in the same light as you would any job.
Are you willing to risk the possible complications in regard to your health if you were captured? If you are, then go for it. If you're not, you might want to reconsider.

Latest posts

Back