Pics, Ponytails And The Speech

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tammy

Pics - Can't wait to see the group picture from Friday. Thanks go out to Billy "our photographer buddy" for getting our Rowdy Group organized for the group pic. Oh, love those digital cameras Hank and Gina had - I need to get one of those. I am afraid I would never learn how to use it though. Let me know Hank and Gina - How difficult is it, really!

Ponytails - I figured if Bob and Rob can grow ponytails, us girls need to do our part. What do you say Lorraine and Gina... Are you up to it? We have time to grow a ponytail. Janie is already there and looks like Rain is too.

The Speech - Did I already say Hank's speech was awesome.
There was hardly a dry eye in the house Friday evening. It was a very heartfelt speech. (Thanks Hank) I also have to agree with Perry that the website "factoids" were interesting too.

Take Care,

Tammy
MVR 04/06/89
Medtronics Hall Valve

Just

Anyone (including Hank) get down the gist of Hank's speech for the rest of us who couldn't be there? Hope someome will have time to do a little additional report on stuff you all discussed, best of the factoids, any decisions or suggestions about the website -- things like that.

I love your suggestion, Bob, of a vr.com Open! What kind of handicaps should we institute?

Peter

Tammy,

I had hair just past my shoulders and
I cut it this past June. During my convelesing I had my hair in a ponytail a lot. I have never had my hair this short before. It's a good bet that I will have my hair grown out by next October so we can join in the ponytail brigade.

I would love to have one of those digital cameras. They are great. Instead I have my little throw aways that you have to take and develope.

Hanks speech was tawessome! Like I said, even my best friend was crying. She said that listening to Hank and watching us all together made her realize what a bond we all have. That is so true!

Now.... do I have to grow all my hair back you all for this contest?;)

Mine was chopped 5 years ago when I became a mother. No time to primp.

Oh, the pics. Tammy and all... they will be to Hank this weekend. Need the hubby's assistance.

It's probably no biggie, but I am sure there is a way to send Hank one or two files insted of multiple.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Hey you guys,

Where's the pictures? I went to the home page but didn't see where to go from there. Help!:confused:

Latest posts

Back