Peek aboo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipper2

Just peeking in,thought for sure i'd never log in and BOOM no argument

Well everybody,glad to see is doing as well as expected i am here often peeking
in on all,but don't log in as often as i should.

Not much new,still have no family doc @ alot of trips to Edmonton to see cardio,just
to keep watch and i think my Doc here is back Monday,hopefully to stay a while longer
he has cut down on his patient care due to his own illness.

My parents are fine,holding their own and yeah im stjll working in cells (even when my
cardio disapproves) but hey i can't see it any other way but my way (LOL) im stubborn
and have paid for it believe me i spend alot of time healing bruising that reoccurs on my
ribs and my incision from abit over a year ago causes me great distress at times,but as long
as i don't need a zipper3 yet.....im happy....one day at a time my motto and i do stick to one
day at a time.

Did manage to cut down in my hours and hope to be around as logged in more instead
of peeking in.
Wonderful job of the site Hank:thumbup:,keep up the great work.Did peek in on Ross and he
and from what i took in peeking over there he hasn't changed :D
The neat part we all sail the same ship no matter where we are we all have been through
heart hurdles together we survive these hurdles.
will i will be back to talk more later and get into these post.....God Bless

Deb, I agree, it is good to see you again. You've stayed away too long. I'm glad you are doing well.

Kim

Latest posts

Back