Our new granddaughter!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy - congratulations to you, too. Aren't they fun? My daughter's awash in pink - first granddaughter. I'm really tired of jeans and cammo with my grandsons.

Congratulations Grandma! and Grandpa Randy!

Congratulations Grandma! and Grandpa Randy!

I don't have any granddaughters yet either...just my too little grandboys. I finally get to see Alex, (the older one in the pic) this weekend...I haven't seen him in a year and a half. The other one, Christian was here last in June. I sure wish they both lived closer. Enjoy them!

Congratulations to both of you! I love my grandkids and am really blessed to be able to see them often. You may know me as BVDR or Betty but what I answer best to is MIMI. :) . A couple of days ago our we went with our sons, daughter-in-laws, and grandson to the American Idol tour concert in Greensboro, NC. Our grandson is 6 and except for the high noise level enjoyed every minute of it. His first concert and my first concert as well. His favorite was Chris but mine was Taylor. Georgia, my ears are still ringing!

Congratulations Georgia & Randy!!

Congratulations Georgia & Randy!!

Oh, what a joy!! I've enjoyed every moment with my little grandbaby.... he'll be four months old soon. I get to watch him half a day twice a week and I absolutely love it. They are so precious.

Congrats on the beautiful new grandbaby! Give those grandkids a few big hugs!

Others who are expecting new grandbabies -- keep us posted. Our 4th grandchild is due in early November. This will be the first for our daughter who had mitral valve repair in 2004.

Latest posts

Back