Oscar61's surgery on Monday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Well, Jay, it's been a long couple of weeks for you with two postponements, but Monday will be the charmed day. I know you will do fine- you are young and have a whole wonderful life to look forward to with your fiancee. We wish you both the best of surgeries and an uneventful recovery. I hope your fiancee can post and let us know how you are doing. We look forward to hearing all good news and than we look forward to celebrating a wedding! Godspeed!

Wishing you all the best for a successful surgery and speedy/uneventful recovery (I know I wished you this in the other thread, but you can't wish it enough ;) )

Wishing you all the best for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

Take care, looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the mountain.

Sending positive energy your way already......

Ruth

GOOD LUCK!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Jay, we look forward to hearing that you made it successfully through the OR doors on Monday and just as successfully out! Godspeed.

Jay, I wish you a very successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

Prayers, warm thoughts, and best wishes coming to you, Jay, for a super smooth surgery and recovery.

Jan

Jay
Best wishes for a successful surgery on Monday and quick and uneventful recovery.Will be watching for your posts.:)

Jay, my thoughts are with you on journey, take care, remember after to rest, rest, rest and rest some more!

Thanks all for the good wishes!! Eight hrs and counting!!! You think I'd be asleep by now right? anyway, was just getting ready for bed and figurred I would drop in ans say a wuick thank you to Phyliss for begining this thread and to all of you who have passed along wishes and prayers. Thansk! I'll update when I can, hopefully around Friday or so (lets keep our fingers crossed for a short hospital stay)

Thank you again,

Jay

Latest posts

Back