One Year

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip B

I 'm one day past my one year AVR surgery anniversery so I guess it's safe to do a quick post. Thanks to everyone here for their support, both pre & post-surgery. This kind of stuff is never easy, but it's lots easier with a great support group. The folks here fit that description.

Part of my day yesterday was spent watching a group of my students compete in a robotics competition a short distance from the hospital where I had AVR surgery. It was pretty much the same group of kids who attempted to drop by the hospital to see me after they competed last year, but were denied entry to the ICCU. It was fun to be able to support them in their efforts.

-Philip

Congratulations and wishes for years of good health. Good news to hear you are past the one year mark!!

Congratulations,Philip and wishing you many more years of "ticking" along!

Congratulations on your 1st valversary. Wishing you many, many, more!:)

Happy Valve Birthday. The first is the best but, of course, every one after that is a blessing.

Congratulations and may you have many, many more.

Phillip,

CONGRATULATIONS on your 1-year ANNIVERSARY!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"There was something in the country that he said he couldn't leave" ... John Denver & Emmylou Harris ... 'Wild Montana Skies'

1 year also

1 year also

Philip I to am 1year post op on 3/30/07. I have never felt better in my life. Looking back on things before ohs and how I feel now, I have alot to be thankful for. My birthday is on 3/31, but now I get to celebrate 2 days in a row. Thanks to everyone on the forum, it truly is a wonderful thing to be a part of!

Back