One year ago?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noyolk

Wow time goes fast! But it was 1 year ago where I let the surgeon stop my heart, perform some repairs and then he successfully restarted it. For this I am most thankful. I am also thankful for finding this forum and for the great people who participate on it. For without their knowledge and input, I would not felt as comfortable or assured in my decision as far as valve choice, and how to handle recovery.

Congrats, on your one year anniversary. I could not agree more. The generousity of everyone here... sharing their stories helped me in so many ways.
I developed a total understanding of my condition...remedies for it and without a doubt it enabled me to make the right choices for me. Thanks to all!:)

Congratulations on reaching your one year anniversary. I hope that your recovery continues smoothly. This forum has been incredibly helpful to all of us. May this be only the beginning of countless more celebrations.

Tom

Back