One Year ago I had my Third Open Heart Surgery at 33!! I feel great!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchhollar

Thanks to everyone before my last OHS and after for all the advice and information. The last year has really been great since my St. Jude valve implant (aortic valve)/Ascending Aorta Replaced/Root Repair. I have literally had no real issues at all. I feel better and love to look into the future for the first time in a long time.

My wife wanted to take me away for the weekend to celebrate, but I being the crazy person I am decided I would like to have more surgery in a couple weeks. I will be going to Cleveland Clinic to try and ablate idiopathic VT I have had since my second surgery in 96'. If Dr. Martin can zap it I will be a real cherry on top!!!!!! I have many goals set for myself for the future. Ride a bike by myself again, drive without worries, and maybe even play basketball again. Sounds pretty simple for most but if you have dealt with any of the issues I and many of you have it isn't simple at all.

Thanks again and God bless all of you and your families. Thanks again.

Congratulations on your valversary & here's wishing you many, many more to come! Isn't it wonderful to feel fine after feeling blah for so long.....good for you! :)

Stay well!

Wow your 3rd OHS at 33! Thats impressive, you definately deserve your cherry on the top!!!!!
All the best!

Latest posts

Back