One week to go !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks folks

Thanks folks

Your lovely messages are very much appreciated ...thankyou all ...
I leave in the morning for Edinburgh and can't say I'm over joyed ..but well ..that's life ...it's amazing to think that you lot will be behind me ..even though we have never met and live often an ocean apart ...I'm very glad I found this site and would like to thank Hank for providing the opportunity that he gives each of us to receive and give support in a time when few "outsiders" know what we are going through.
Tonight I set up a thread on the post surgery site to show my daughter how this works ...she is lady of few words but has promised to let you know how things are .
Thanks again all
Take care and stay healthy
Scottie

You have been in my mind quite a bit this week and will be in my prayers til we see you again. We appreciate that your daughter is going to let us know - you know how we are - we just gotta know as soon as possible. You will be back home fore you know it, Scottie - and feeling good, too. GODSPEED

Scottie Surgery

Scottie Surgery

Scottie,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you and I know you will do just fine.

dear scotti ,you will be in my paryers i just want you to remember something after surgery when you get home you will have depression it is normal it will pass and when you get home you problally be sitting up sleeping so take it easy good luck to you

Latest posts

Back