Once again, Randy came through with flying colors!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy & Robyn

:) Randy is out of surgery and in ICU. He is breating on his own and the ICU nurse anticipates the breating tube coming out very shortly. The surgery only took 90 minutes! The surgeon has never used the ON-X valve before and it still only took him 90 minutes! He did great and I know he will be anxious to get back onto the forum site. Thank you so much for all of your support!

Robyn

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Been looking for this post all day. Please give Randy our best and don't forget to take care of yourself as well.

Glad to hear the news and will look forward to hearing more tomorrow.:)

YES!

Aw, heck. I knew it all the time...

Don't let him miss his exercise, Robyn, but spoil him good. And make him spoil you, too. You both deserve it.

Now I can sleep.

Good night,

Thank you Robyn for this wonderful update! We are so happy to hear Randy is doing great!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Try and get some rest too Robyn!! Easier said then done I think...Tell Randy we are thinking of him!!

Just the wonderful news we have all been waiting for!
Thanks so much for taking the time to post, Robyn. We know you will take good care of Randy- remember to take some time for yourself as well!

Way to go, Dr Pettersson!!!

Way to go, Dr Pettersson!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!!!!

Robyn, we're so happy for you and Randy.

Hubby just told me that they called them so quickly that he and the offspring thought something had happened. But it was good news also.

Rest well, they'll take good care of Randy.

God bless, Barb

Thats awesome! Surgeon sounds like a machine !!

Happy to hear Randy is out and doing well -- congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Regards,
Burair

Congratulations to both of you!!!!! Looking for more good news as he begins his recovery.

Thrilled with the news!

Thrilled with the news!

Robyn,

That is wonderful news. I'm SO glad he is doing well.

Arlene

Hi Robyn

Mega congrats and best wishes for a very speedy recovery for Randy.....I will put you both in my prayers.

Evelyn

Latest posts

Back