Ok. Here I Am. :)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!

Hi all!

Nancy, in answer to your question. Most of the antimated charactors are all over the internet. I just right click and save as, to my files. Some can be created via free sites that allow it. Either way, it's ok. I will paste the HTML tag I wrote for the slide show. + I have to up-load all the pictures, and the slide show graphics, such as the fire. Shirley thanks hon for the sweet wishes. I will keep you in my prayers, and wish your hubby the best. Jim what a sweet guy! Ahem! I meant the baby! Kidding! Thanks for the lovely complements.One day soon I may post my real picture on my profile, close up and personal. When I first came on the heart forum, I was frightened to death! I also was told a long time ago never to give my location, age etc. on the internet. The very first Picture on the slide, fourth from the right is acually me. I have many pictures, of myself, my daughter, new Hubby Jason, at least he's new until Dec 30th! LOL! For now I send you all my love and best wishes. Hugs))))

Latest posts

Back