Ok. Here I Am. :)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jamjude

First of all I'm back to about 70% now. Thanks Nancy for caring enough to check on me. :) I wrote an html tag & a poem. There are ten pictures so when you click on the purple icon, please be patient and let each one load. This is my way of thanking all of you. At least the ones with pictures. Hope you like the song as well. I'm in the first picture. Not blonde, nor my bimbo friend Karen in the middle. :D It was taken last year while we (my friends and I) entertained at the V.F.W. The second picture is my hubby Jay. Soon I hope to be driving my car. Darn I miss that! Thank you for graceing my page, my life. Love Ya All. Judy.

http://hstrial-jyounce.homestead.com/Index.html

Hi Judy-

Nice to see your post, and your poem and slide show are just gorgeous. You're one talented lady. Who's singing the music?

It took a lot of work to put that together.

:) :) :) :) :)

Judy, so glad to hear from you! 70% is sounding pretty darn good. Good enough, apparently to do a web page that made me cry like a baby. The poem was beautiful, as well as the rest of your html. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Many Blessings,
Karlynn

Hey Judy - Glad you're doing better lady. I sent you a private message, but I'm guessing you don't know how to check these. Let us know how you're doing. We are insufferable bores when it comes to details. Seriously, glad to hear you are doing better. Chris

yeaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL

yeaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL

Chris? I found the PM thingy.:p Sorry it took me so long. Nancy you are very welcome sweet lady. HTML tags are work, but only took me about an hour. I had to wait for your picture before I could post it! :p I couldn't bring myself to post that icon without Nancy. :) The page is a free trial until the 17th. If I decide to use Homestead, I will pay for it. If not? I will find another one better. Karlynn, sorry you cried sweet girl. However? Means I did my job well huh? :D & yes that's me singing. I just hope I get my voice back, 100%. OK proof I stole your pictures! Heh Heh! :cool:

Judy,
Okay, had to go back and view it again when I heard it was your voice. Yup, got all teary-eyed again. You have a beautiful voice! I'm also a singer and as my heart issues got worse before my surgery, I was unable to sing. No breath, arrhythmia threw of concentration and timing. I felt like I was going to pass out if I sang too much. It was a heart break for me. After surgery, it came back like a long lost friend as I recovered. So much so that it lead me to a position of director of contemporary music for a church. Now I'm so busy doing that, working with other singers, that I have to remember to make time to keep my chops up.

You WILL get your voice back, and probably better than 100%. After all, you have the new and improved YOU to back it up.

Karlynn

Judy,

That was so nice! I was running around here tonight a little bit stressed out and I grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and sat at my computer."for a minute". I now feet so relaxed! Thanks for the wonderful break. It sure is nice to have you back around!

It was beautiful right up until I saw some short guy with glasses.
eek.gif
:D

Thanks Nancy

Thanks Nancy

I really don't think I'm that good, but others do. I sing at weddings, aniversarys, some bachelor parties, those are fun! I love it when they throw money at my feet. :p Anyway thanks again. I'll try to keep in closer touch, via the forum. Or E-me. TC. Hugs & Kisses, Judy. Ps. Below please find one of my fav. couples. ;)

What a beautiful tribute! I love that rendition of "Somewhere over the rainbow" - a cover of Eva Cassidy's version? That version is so soothing. It used to be our closing song in yoga. . .brought back good memories.

Glad you are on the other side of the rainbow. :)

Melissa

Thanks All.

Thanks All.

First of all. Karlynn glad you got your voice back hon. God works in strange ways. You must have been meant to sing God's praises. I started out singing in church at age 2. And was singing on local radio stations at age 4. :eek: Sorry the page made you tear up. But then it was meant to be beautiful. Betty glad you had some relaxation, if only for awhile. :) Ross? My slide html wouldn't have been complete without your picture! Even of you are short. :D Last but most certainly not least. Melissa, I just choose a song, listen to it, then sing it. I've been told I sound like Celine Dion, shenia Twain, etc. etc. Go figure! Soon as I have time hon I'll add your picture to the tag. Hugs to all, Judy.

Ahem! Melissa? I'm sitting here with egg on my face! You look different! You are already on my page. Now I think I will go spill some milk! LOL!

Hi Judy,

Sent you a personal greeting to your mail box:)

Thanks again for including your VR.com friends in your tribute. It a beautiful thing! Even for short guys with glasses;) Where would we be without that guy:D

Love to you all

HI

HI

Great to hear you are doing so well. I see the surgeon for the first time today at 1pm. What butterflies I had went away when I read you poem and listened to your song and saw the faces of the grat people of this website. Hope my eyes are dry by appointment time. Congratulations and THANK YOU
Steve

Hugs Gina. Hugs All.

Hugs Gina. Hugs All.

Steve, you will do well. How could you miss with all of us in your corner? :) Gina got your mail sweetie. Thank you. You will be in my thoughts constantly, my prayers, my heart. I'm glad you liked the slide. I guess maybe tears are a good thing sometimes. Don't tell Nancy, but I cried the whole time I was creating that Icon! And what would we do without Ross! And Barrett I simply had to have another hunky guy in my html! You got elected. Of course ya got out voted one to nothing! Only cause I didn't allow you to vote! I'm keeping all of my files. After the 17th if you can't view my page, it will be because I moved it. I will post the new URL. Lov Ya All! Judy.

Judy,

You have a great voice. I hope we will have a chance sometime to hear more from you. You did a great job on your site. I am very impressed with all your talent and that of all the others. It is challenging me to learn more computer skills.

I am also glad that you are feeling better. It continues to get better. (That's from watching my husband recover.)
:)

Shirley

Latest posts

Back