Oaktree still a member?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Oaktree withdrew from VR.com, ALL of her Posts were DELETED.

Apparently that is the way the Software is set up.

(Ross - Can this Unintended Consequence be Deleted from the Software ???)

Most of what I have learned about BAV and Connective Tissue Disorder I learned from reading posts by affected members, especially Oaktree. The Removal of her posts is an unfortunate Loss to the Members of VR.com.

'AL Capshaw'

I believe at the time, they were removed by her request.

Not according to the e-mail I received from her just a few hours ago. I paraphrased what she told me.

Maybe you were thinking of Susan W? or Susan (something) from California who did request that her posts be deleted from what I recall.

She asked that her account be deleted and as a matter of standard practice, at least in the past, we also delete that members posts.

She asked that her account be deleted and as a matter of standard practice, at least in the past, we also delete that members posts.

SO, If someone were to request to be removed from the Membership List now, would all of their Posts be Deleted?

SO, If someone were to request to be removed from the Membership List now, would all of their Posts be Deleted?

As I discussed with you, I'm not sure officially, but semi sure that whatever is posted remains the property of VR from now on. You'll have to ask Hank.

Latest posts

Back