Nurses

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike anthony

Here are my two nurses that help take care of me. Cassidy on the right is 6 and Cody is 4. They both weigh two pounds.

They do look a bit different than the nurses I work with but I'm sure just as effective!! Real cute!!:cool:

Mike,
They look like they can keep you running.
Dog are cool aren't they?

carbo

Those are the cutest little dogs...always look like puppies! Thanx for the pix and the smile it gave me.

Zipper/Joan

You have some cute 'nurses' there Mike. What kind are they?

My 100 lb (spayed) Black Labrador Retriever believes in liberal amounts of 'doggie tongue' as a cure for any medical malady :)

'AL'

Mike antony

Mike antony

I had a 13 year old fury nurse, my tigger cat, he never left my side, cried outside my bathroom door while I was in there.

Animals are the best!

They are so cute.... I have two cats. Can't go anywhere in the apartment with out them checking up on me. If I stay in the shower to longer they stick there head in and meow at me. At night if it gets real late, they come and bug me to get off the computer and come to bed. Pets cure everything! martha

They are spoiled little dogs, but they keep me company. My wife and I have been together for 31 years and we were unable to have children. So, these are our kids and supposely these type of kids keep your blood pressure down. Just so you don't feel sorry for us for not having kids......I have 54 nephew and nieces.

Cute dogs and great Nurses!!

Cute dogs and great Nurses!!

Cute little dogs, I think animals make the best nurses. I had a dog named"Tucker-be" and two of the smartest cats you could ever meet. Thanks again for sharing your picture. Syl G.:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hi mike!
those are the cutest little things!!!! don't they just make your heart swell (in a good way)?
we've always had golden retrievers and this time we decided to get a second dog to keep our golden ( sophie) company. when she was a year old we brought home a red mini poodle (our first little dog), lily.
they are so wonderful together. we will never be without two again_ one big and one little.
thanks for the great photo!
be well, sylvia

Latest posts

Back