Not Acceptable?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise

When I try to read any post in the Throwdown forum, I get a message that starts with Not Acceptable. Am I unacceptable or are the posts? :p

I may not be able to ready my own post. I'll see.

If I don't meet up with you Throwdowners again, look me up when you get to heaven! :rolleyes::p

Just tried both of those. Still doesn't work. It will work eventually. I guess I don't have to weigh until I can access the thread! ; )

What is the secret code? I can't get in either. Just patience? And yes Wise having been now granted the right to enter you have lost your excuse not to post you WW results. I'll try again tomorrow. I can be a pain, but I never thought I was unacceptable!:p:rolleyes: Funny I can get into your thread though on the throwdown forum - just not the official one.

What is the secret code? I can't get in either. Just patience? And yes Wise having been now granted the right to enter you have lost your excuse not to post you WW results. I'll try again tomorrow. I can be a pain, but I never thought I was unacceptable!:p:rolleyes: Funny I can get into your thread though on the throwdown forum - just not the official one.

That's funny for sure. I can't get into the official thread again. That's means I don't have to report the .8 lbs. I gained and the 1 lb. that Cindy lost!

That's funny for sure. I can't get into the official thread again. That's means I don't have to report the .8 lbs. I gained and the 1 lb. that Cindy lost!

Well I am still unacceptable to normal society I guess. Still can't get back in, but I did make my post in the official thread yesterday. Now that was from my PC at work - interesting. I've never been able to get in with my PC at home. I will bother Hank eventually if it keeps up. I can imagine that he has his hands full right now with people trying to get the hang of the new fangled stuff.

In the meantime it's just us chickens hanging out together here in the Unacceptable thread... wonder what they are saying about us over there?:confused::D

So Wise, at least it was less than 1 lb you put on - much easier to get off again. Give Cindy a big woo hoo! from me and a pat on the back (OK, a kiss if you prefer) This is 2 weeks in a row with a good loss for her if I recalll (can't check anymore and that is kind of a bummer, but that is progress for you! Stuff happens) Workin in IT I understand how that stuff happens as well as the next guy. .:cool:

Hey there buddy, are you using the "Quick reply" method? It worked for me on the Throw Down Thread

If Wise's problem is anything like mine, I can't even open the thread to even get to the quick reply option. Here is what I get when I just click on Cooker's thread.

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forums/showthread.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Latest posts

Back