Nora, the Piano-Playing Cat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina L

I saw this video on MSN.com. For all you cat lovers, you will adore this video. It is just delightful to watch and will just make you feel good! I have not been on VR.com much these days, but wanted to share this with all of you - as I know those of us with heart issues can use a good endorphin rush every now and again. Enjoy the concert!

Christina L

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=04F3DEE5-B12A-4C67-96A3-CDC2749FCA47&f=06/64&fg=email

Don't buy and don't breed - adopt a pet in need!!!!!!!

Absolutely delightful

Absolutely delightful

Watching Nora seems to make all my troubles fade away for a bit. She's a fat cat, just like the feral cat, Dali, we decided to let share our back patio with us. Both cats leave me smiling, and that's a good thing.
Many thanks,
Blanche

Our local news showed a clip of Nora yesterday. Really cute! One of our cats loves it when I play the piano and he definitely has favorite music. He hasn't learned to play himself though yet...:p

He also loves it when I sing to him and I can always get him to come to me when I sing "Autumn Leaves." I don't know if he comes because he likes the song or because he thinks I'm injured...:eek:

I leave the lid

I leave the lid

over our piano keys, so our cats couldn't play if they wanted to! :D

I am thinking that maybe I should leave the lid off, though. I may have a feline Glenn Gould on my hands.

Whenever I sit down and play the piano, the cats are intrigued for a time and then get bored. Guess I'm no Liberace. Hee.

P.S. Love the song Autumn Leaves. :) Boy that dates me! :D

Glad you all enjoyed Nora. You can't help but think happy thoughts when watching her tickle the ivories.

Christina L

Latest posts

Back