Nooooo, My incision is infected!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. Glad things are being taken care of correctly. It sounds like a good idea to stay in the area the first week. Dont forget to ask the social workers, abou local hotels that give discounts to CCF patients.

Trey,

You've been on my mind and I kept checking back here hoping to hear from you.
So happy you are now getting the care you deserve and hopefully all is looking bright now.
You've been through so much.
Good idea to stay in the CCF area for a week or so.
ALL best wishes.

Hey Trey,
It is good to see you have been provided with the excellent care that should have been a given in the first place. Wound Vac's are good and staying near CCF is a good idea also. Will keep praying that you get on the good road to a super recovery.

How did I miss your update?

Glad you finally are getting the care you should have received to begin with… Please keep us posted on your condition. I assume you are still in the Cleveland area and taking care of yourself. I take it the infection didn’t get into the bone?

This is amazing you brought this thread forward, Lyn.
I've been thinking of Trey for two solid weeks.
I so wish we'd here all went well in Cleveland.

What is the INSPIRE site, Greg?

Hello y'all, I'm getting an urge to head for Cleveland, Trey must have a bovine valve too!! I've got that urge to herd!!!!!!!
esvaja

Hey everyone,

I'm baaaacccccck. So happy to be in the caring hands of the Cleveland doctors, nurses, housekeepers, food service workers, and volunteers. They cleaned out my wound and slapped on a wound vac, Going to have this with home care for two months. I'm following up with Cleveland the entire time. I think I'm going to get a weekly rate hotel for the first week should something go wrong. I'm on tons of pain meds, so my writing msy be a bit sloppy.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayersl

-Trey

trey's last post from Jan

I was wonderring if anyone has heard from Troy since his last update here. Hopefully someone has gotten a PM or email etc. and he is doing well

Latest posts

Back