NH Male's surgery on Thursday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Evan will be leaving for Brigham in Boston on Monday for pre-testing before surgery on Thursday. So we want to get an early start on wishing him the best of surgeries and an uneventful recovery. Evan has a blog to follow his surgery: http://heartandkidney.blogspot.com/ You need to climb this mountain easily, Evan and get back to the other side so you can fully participate in the joy of the birth of your baby. Godspeed!

Good luck, Evan. All the best for a successful surgery and speedy, uneventful, recovery. Please give us an update from the other side of the mountain.

Best Wishes Evan for a successful surgery and a speedy,uneventful recovery!It will soon be over and you'll be home with your family and you'll be feeling much better.I'll be watching for your posts.;)
Garth

GOOD LUCK, Evan!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Evan's post on his blog today:

Monday, February 26, 2007
Today is the day
After a mere three weeks of mental preparation, I go in to the Brigham today and will be admitted at 1 or so. The next three days will be a blur of tests, Coumadin management, and a lot of meditation on my part.

I hope I don't get a chatty roommate. There is nothing that bugs me more, especially while I am trying to stay focused on my goal.

I'll be documenting as much of this process as I possibly can. My camera is coming with me and so is this laptop and hopefully, I'll find a wireless connection on my floor. If not, I'll be keeping all my notes on the computer and will upload to the blog once I am out of the hospital.

Stay tuned!

Posted by The Patient at 9:05 AM

Latest posts

Back