New Year's Day 10K

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry45

New Years day Resolution Run 10K, Done! 1:02:30. Not to bad. My fastest 10K time since the big event. Right on a 10 minute pace. I sure would like to get my pace back down to around 9:30 or so. Good to have goals I guess. Happy New Year to all!!

Great run. I wish I could do that pace again. I ran a 3.5 mile race Jan 1st at about 12 min/mi. It was the 25th time I ran that race and probably the slowest.

Thanks to all! Ski Girl, I'm shooting for the Daytona Beach Half Marathon on 16 Feb. I'm going with a friend. There is a NASCAR race (bud Shootout, not the Daytona 500) on Saturday night. We will do that on Saturday night and do the run on Sunday morning. Four or five of the NASCAR drovers did the run last year. I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope everything holds together and I can get down there and do it. I have'nt had much luck completing out of town runs the past couple of years!! I did an 8 mile run last Friday and have a 10 mile long run on the schedule for this Friday.

Latest posts

Back