New Video of Ross Procedure

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StretchL

Miami, FL. I'm not really sure what country this
Greetings, all!

It's been a long time since I've been on the Forum, so please excuse my absence. I hope each of you are well.

I'm now two-and-a-half years post-op from my Ross Procedure and life is great- still working a fair amount overseas in far flung places where it would be a real hassle to deal with Coumadin therapy, & still hoping that the Ross has left me with "one valve for life." :)

I'll be heading to the University of Miami in the Fall for a Masters in Multimedia Journalism; no rest for the weary!

For any of you who are interested, I've posted a little video of my surgery on my YouTube page. It's a little different than the original slide show with detailed captions, but a lot more fun!

Here's the link: [ link ]

Enjoy!

Good to hear from you, Stretch, and particularly that you are doing so well.
Thanks for the link.

wow... what a great video.... not sure if i could handle seeing myself like that but would be nice to have pics taken along they way... Good for you.

Hey Stretch,
This is Terry from Texas (lopearedlady)! I am now 3 years post-Ross procedure and am doing very well, also! It is so good to hear from you and to know you are also doing well!
Yeah Dr. Paul Stelzer and Dr. John Oswalt!!!! We got the BEST of the BEST!!
With Kind Regards,
Terry

hi stretch!
so good to hear from you. we're thrilled that you are doing well.
how is noni? seems like you've been traveling quite a bit; has she been able to
accompany you?
please send her our best and keep feeling well,
regards,
sylvia and joey

Latest posts

Back