New valve - woo woo!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patty - aren't all the people at Rush wonderful !! If you have to go through it, Rush is one of the best. Good luck in your recovery. Just take it slow and easy. And get better !

I am so glad you are home now. My husband was also sent home with Loxenox shots after I was taught to give them. His INR shot up pretty fast after a few days at home and we had to quit the shots after just a few days. My husband also has the ATS Aortic Valve. Its been ticking away for 4 years now. His anniversary was 9/11/05. Remember to walk,breathe,eat and rest.

Bless your heart, Patty. Your first post to VR and your first post in this thread should be one of our referrals to newbies who are in the same boat you were in. What a great statement. I am so glad for you. Keep on keepin on. God bless!

no inspiration yet

no inspiration yet

knightfan2691 said:
So....Patty, what will be your new screenname?

;)

Gee, I haven't had any inspiration yet on the new name. Perhaps "impatient with recovery" is my new mantra. I'm ready to train for a 5K but my body just wants to lay on the couch! Luckily I had a physical therapist come in and give me an exercise routine so I wouldnt' overdo it.

Any ideas?
Patty

Latest posts

Back