New Update on Megan B

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Sorry for not posting for Meg yesterday. It was a long hard day. Megan had a significant setback and had to be operated on again. She had a leak where there was a stitch from the cannulas being connected to the heart lung machine (her new valve is fine!), her blood pressure suddenly dropped and they had to operate on her right then and there in the hospital room. Thank God that her Dr. was one floor down and had nurses in her room!! They were able to fix it and get her back to stable condition by the afternoon. Her husband was right there when this all happened. She is now resting in ICU and will do so through today/night. She's doing much better, has her color back and resting as comfortably as she can. Please continue with your prayers as her body starts to recover and heal. This morning she mentioned a few other friends from here who also had surgeries on Thursday. She hopes you all are well (not that you can read this right now but you know what I mean). :) Blessings to you all.

Thanks for updating us. I'm glad they were able to catch what happened and fix it quickly. Hopefully now she got her "bump in the road" out of the way and they rest of her recovery is smooth going.

Thank you for the update on MeganB and sorry to hear of this setback. I hope everything moves smoothly from this point forward.

Continuing my prayers for her.

Thank God that Megan was where she was when this setback happened & they were able to take care of everything right away! These things do happen sometimes & hopefully, this will be the last for her.

Continued prayers for Megan & her family!

We are wishing for nothing but good news now. Sorry about the setback, and thank God that the right people were in place when needed. I'm hoping for the rest of her recovery to go smoothly, God Bless.

continued prayers all moves smoothly in recovery now.
Thank-you for update and only get better from here on.

zipper2 (DEB)

She continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.

This surgery can be unsettling at times. Hopefully this is the only challenge she has to deal with and it's all down hill from here.

Yes, really scary, so glad she is doing better, will continue to be in my prayers. Laura

Back