New Thread For Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Ross:

As I write this, it is 8:45 Monday morning. Thank you Henslyee for starting this new thread for Ross. So, Ross, by now, you are fast asleep, and the surgeon is all prepped and ready to give you a new, extended life. God be with you today, tomorrow and always.

Wayne and Marybeth

Best wishes

Best wishes

Ross,

Right about now you're in "La La Land" while a skilled and experienced team of professionals (enough to start a babseball team!) is working on you.

Sweet dreams and we are looking forward to your speedy return.

Cheers!

Good luck old chap. I'm new here and we haven't spoken, but that doesn't mean that I don't care.

Best Wishes

Steve

Good luck Ross

Good luck Ross

Wishing you a smooth, uneventfull surgery and recovery. We are all looking forward to hearing from you.

hi ross!
by now (2:35 pm, ny time) you should be out of surgery and starting your recovery in icu.
i wish you a smooth uneventful and easy recovery and look forward to hearing how things went.
all the best to lyn and hoping to hear from you soon.
be well, sylvia

Steve's post

Steve's post

Well Ross, You are in never-never land snoozing and you should be very proud of your son, Steve. He e-mailed us a very informative information about your surgery. I just hope he finds time to keep us posted..Of course, we will be calling you on the phone but will give you a few days first to ;) at the nurses...We are all praying for you my friend..Bonnie

I guess Bonnie's post means that Rosso is alive and well? I certainly hope so! Looking forward to hearing the full scoop!

-Jennie

I MISS SEEING ROSS'S POSTS! He's always on late nights. I've been following the threads about his surgery closely. I hope he comes out ok. He's been on my mind.

Speedy recovdry

Speedy recovdry

My thoughts are with you. I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back