New Poll: When drinking from a cup, which hand do you use?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Poll: When drinking from a cup, which hand do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Truths About Coffee

Truths About Coffee

WayneGM said:
DE-CAF!!!???? That's like drinking non-alcoholic beer! :eek:

Or -- ugh! -- eating low-fat peanut butter! :D

I try to limit myself to two cups a day, but have to have the caffeinated java.

And, according to scientific results of Mary's poll, right-handers lift their coffee cups with their right hands, and left-handers with their left hands, generally speaking.

Mary, did you receive a big grant from the federal Department of Health and Human Services to conduct this study? :p :D

OldManEmu said:
These are two things no man should be forced to endure. :eek:

I can't imagine why a Right or Left hander would hold a mug in anything other than there preferred hand. :confused:

I was pretty surprised myself when I realized I was doing it!:eek:
I surrender to the majority; I am indeed different!:p :p

Maybe I should start another thread but, since this seemed to be a right-hand, left-hand thread, I decided to throw this out there.

I am right-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. My SO is left-handed and wears his watch on his right wrist.

I think most of the people in the world wear their watches on their left wrists.

So, how wierd are we (or you guys)?

I'm right-handed, and wear a watch on my left wrist. No surprises here!:D

I drink coffee with my right hand, although I'll transfer it like Sue to use a spoon. I spill enthusiastically with either hand, so I don't think it's related to that for me.

As far as your heart-shaped coffee cup: I am male, so I just naturally assume that the part that sticks out faces forward...

Cream and sugar,

geebee said:
Maybe I should start another thread but, since this seemed to be a right-hand, left-hand thread, I decided to throw this out there.

I am right-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. My SO is left-handed and wears his watch on his right wrist.

I think most of the people in the world wear their watches on their left wrists.

So, how wierd are we (or you guys)?

yep, really weird!

Latest posts

Back