New Job for Son-in -law to be.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHerrin Hutt

well,
Yesterday we got the best present every my daughter and her boyfrind of 5 yrs. Finally got a job in his field. He has been on alot of interviews but they call back for a second interview but they gave him the run aroun for weeks. It has taken him 6 mo. to get a real job pffer wasn't quit what he wanted he has to start somewhere, They aren't alot of factory in San Diego. He took a ass. enngineneer for Aqalung. I have been praying for him since he got there. They have a great market for civil eng. but industry eng. are fairly scarce. out there. The only draw back is he lives 1 hr. away.But he will have to live with that , My daughter loves her job with the cvil eng. co in Ocean city 10 min. fom her apt.THis have turn to the greastest x-mas present rever. This will be the first time in 25 yrs my Baby has not been home for xmas. I will miss her so much. It won't been the same. I know I have to go with the flow since they are growing up!

I wish everyone at Valvereplacement .comm, A very Marry xmas.

Sherrin,

Happy to hear about your SIL's new position. I will pray it works out and he loves it.

An hour's commute is very common in Southern California so he will have plenty of company on those roads.;) :D ;)

Merry Christmas to you all too.

Latest posts

Back