New and thank you!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marguerite53 said:
Welcome to this wonderful group, Julie! Thanks for joining us.

it is a GREAT idea to go visit with the surgeon and see what he thinks about timing. Oftentimes these valves go down rather quickly toward the end of the waiting period (not so dramatically as to be a rush rush to the Operating Room.....but surprisingly quickly, nonetheless). Please use this time you have to find a surgeon you are condifent with and to choose a valve you will be happy with.

Marguerite

Welcome to this fantastic group of people. Not only will they share their incredible group knowledge. They keep you amused. Looking forward to following your journey.

That is great advice Marguerite. In my case the deterioration after years of monitoring was measured in weeks. If I remember correctly from the time I saw my surgeon to surgery was only a week or two.

Welcome to the group Julie. I believe that, for most people, surgery is the "easy" part, as you will sleep through it. Recovery seems to be different for almost everybody, and that is where this forum is so good. Whatever question you ask, someone on the site will be able to help, as there are hundreds of people looking at vr.com every day, some of whom will relate to your experience directly.

Best wishes for your upcoming surgeon visit.

Latest posts

Back