my surgery is the 25th of this month

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel

had a few people ask in other threads about my surgery date, so here it is! 8 more days. my pre-op stuff is the 21st, monday.

Well good luck to you. Please have someone post on your behalf in the post surgery forum and let us know how it went. We are like expectant parents around here, waiting to make sure your alright. :D

Congratulations on getting the date, Angel -- will be quite a few new Forum members having their surgeries next week. We will be with you there in spirit and sending you all the good vibes we can muster. As Ross suggested, it would be great if you and the others could have a family member or friend post a report to us so that we know everything went fine. All best to you....

Angel, are you sleeping any better yet? Just think, in a few more days you're gonna be over on this side and starting the recovery process (which is WAY more fun than the waiting room). and soon after that, I hope you'll share a war story or two for those that follow you. You're almost there, keep it up girl!!!

Latest posts

Back