My Surgery Date April 21st

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terri44

Oops I should have moved my last post here. My surgery has been scheduled for Wednesday April 21.
Thanks everyone for all the advice,personal stories and encouragement. Now the countdown begins:)

Terri the wait is the hard part. I am 1 week post op today and trust me its nothing like you are worrying about. Hang in there and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the big day is tomorrow!! I've been suffering terribly from seasonal allergies with asthma and coughing so I thought it might get postponed.No such thing. Pre-op was a piece of cake. I had planned a long day but I was only there from 8:00-11:00. The anesthesiologist explained everything in such detail. After he was done he told me I could close my mouth. OK.. So after I decided to treat myself to a very expensive pedicure. Everyone around me is very anxious. I guess it won't hit me untill my alarm goes off at 3:00 am. I'll let you guys know how it went in a couple of days.

Terri

Hey Terri,
Strong positive vibes coming to you from So. Cal. Great idea about the pedicure. It might be a while before those pinkies get any attention. Any way, I will be thinking about tomorrow. Pretty soon you will be that healthy Georgia peach. Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs.

good luck tomorrow!

good luck tomorrow!

hi terri,
we look forward to hearing from you in a few days. if someone can post for you in the meantime to let us know how things went, that would be amazing.
we'll be thinking of you and praying.
be well,
sylvia

Latest posts

Back