My St. Jude is 5 Years Old Today...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on 5 years, Allen. My sister got her St Jude's 15 yrs ago and it's still going strong.

Chris

Allen ~ Happy 5th Anniversary....may you have many, many years of good health!!

August 29th, 2003. It was about this time of day I woke up gagging on the breathing tube. Five years later and approximately 157M clicks later, it's going strong with no problems.

Thanks to all the people, support and feedback on this site! :)
Excellent to read, Allen :) . Sounds like your vent experience was about as happifying as mine was :rolleyes: ...

I'm following closely behind you with my 5 year valve replacement anniversary coming up soon also.

Best wishes to you :) .

Congratulations, and many happy returns!! I am glad to hear this new affirmative positive message as I am having St. Jude to replace my aortic valve and maybe my mitral valve on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. :)

Congrats on making that journey for 5 years and going strong. Jan 16,2003 also made 5 years for me as well. I also have a St Judes mitral valve thats my best friend.
Best of luck Eva on your journey to come your way. You will do fine. Us St Judes are tough cookies!!

Alicia :rolleyes::)

Latest posts

Back