My St. Jude is 15!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gina,
Happy Birthday to you and your STJ. May you have happiness & health for the next 50 (or more years).

Signed,
Another happy, healthy STJ, 4-year old veteran looking to last about 45 more years, also.

Well, I didn't get a tiara for my Quinceanera ;):D but we did have a great time. We went out for lunch and then visited Loveland Castle (a local landmark). It was raining but quite warm so who cares. I am on vacation this coming week so we have a few other things planned.

Thanks for all your wonderful wishes and thoughts.

Are you sure you didn't get a tiara? I thought for sure this was you!

Dear Gina, What a happy post to find today! So glad you and Chris got out to celebrate. Yay! XOX, Your valve bro Brian

I fully expect to get another 45 years or so from this St. Jude as I plan to live to 100 and do not want another surgery. Hopefully God will read these lines and grant my wish.
The physical can be the easiest part; it is the mental part that gets us over the mountain.

Wishing long valve life to all those out there. Thanks for letting me stick around VR.com.

CONGRATULATIONs and I wish you in return long valve life to celebrate 100
years of age without any physical nor mental pain!

Best of luck and may God grant you your wish.

Gina, Happy, happy valversary! May you enjoy many, many more years with your St. Jude valve! In my humble opinion, St. Jude valves rock!!!! LINDA

Thanks again everyone.

Jess - it was great to hear from you - what are you up to these days?

Sharon - when I was dating, back in high school days, we used to hang out at Loveland Castle. That was back when Sir Harry was alive and living his strange life. I think he was a bit "off" but he created his fantasy and how many people really get to do that? It didn't cost money to get in and there was a lot of partying going on. The Castle today is a lot quieter but still awesome considering it was built by hand and mostly by one man.

Latest posts

Back