My husband's pain is over.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Parline:

Please accept our heartfelt sympathy. The days ahead will be difficult. May He hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Wayne and Marybeth

Praline,
My heart breaks for you; yet rejoices for your husband. His suffering is over.
Someone extended a poem to you about what cancer 'cannot' do. I had not read it before, but I hope it brings you the same amount of comfort (if not more) that it brought to me.
My thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy are with you.
Love,
Debbi

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Praline....

So sorry for your loss Praline....

Praline... so sorry for your loss and sending my deepest sympathy to your family.

Praline

Praline

I am so sorry for your loss..I am glad that family was with him..I am sure he went peacefully. Prayers to you/family..Bonnie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. May loving memories help comfort you in some small way. Please take care of yourself.

Praline..
I am truly sorry for your loss dear one.
Please accept my deepest sincere condolences .. I will be praying for you and your family

you two have been so much on my mind these past two days and I prayed hard that God would be kind to you both in this time of sorrow. You have my most sincere sympathy. You will be busy with things for a little while, but when the quiet time comes, you will find us right here waiting for you. God bless..........

Latest posts

Back