My favorite twins, Joleena & Ezra

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackie, they are beautiful. Im sure you are bursting with pride. I know how you feel. I became a Granma for the first time in June. Im so glad they are both well now. :cool:

Very cute! (Though I have to go with the pair in my avatar for "cutest" or I might get punished with multiple night wakings and dirty diapers. ;) )

Niki, Kayla and Lucas are beautiful as my Joleena and Ezra. The nite walking and dirty duapers seem to be par for the course. I laugh when my son decribes their nights. Twice the fun. They are missing Grammy.

Godspeed and the best of luck to your son and his wife. From experience, i know they'll need it. :D

ALL the twins here are just beautiful. It is amazing to me there are 3 sets of twin babies here and they each have a boy and girl. My Husbands sister had twins but I didn't know them when they were babies.

Godspeed and the best of luck to your son and his wife. From experience, i know they'll need it. :D

Thank you, they seem to be doing fine. Have gain one onuce a day since they gained back the birth weight. My son did call and ask when I am coming up again. Kevin sends me a video of the twins every day for my baby fix:D

Jackie, they are beautiful! Lucky you, a baby video every day!:) I know its not as good as actually being there but it must be great to get that "fix" until you can see them again. How far away are you? Our twins (identical girls) just turned 15 and boy do I miss the baby stage. Of course, I thought it was difficult then (they didn't sleep through the night until they were over 2:eek:!) but teenagers are a whole 'nother kind of difficult;). Enjoy every stage because it goes by way too quick!

Nadine:)

Jackie, they are beautiful! Lucky you, a baby video every day!:) I know its not as good as actually being there but it must be great to get that "fix" until you can see them again. How far away are you? Our twins (identical girls) just turned 15 and boy do I miss the baby stage. Of course, I thought it was difficult then (they didn't sleep through the night until they were over 2:eek:!) but teenagers are a whole 'nother kind of difficult;). Enjoy every stage because it goes by way too quick!

I am 2 hours away and don't drive. My son Craig took me to see them Friday, they are soooooo precious. Joleena has finally got some fat on her bones. The started in preeme's and now are in newborn. My first Angel is 14, I do understand about the teenagers whole 'nother kind of difficult lol. Here they are at 3 months.

Jackie, they are precious! Thanks for sharing the updated photo! Our girls slept in the same crib until they were almost a year old! They were 5.5 weeks premature but were a good size for being that early at 5 lbs 1 oz and 5 lbs 8 oz. I can't remember how much they weighed at a year (I'll have to go look for their little books) but they were always very petite (and still are). I always put them together and remember that I was surprised at how long it took for them to actually interact with each other. Now I wish sometimes that they would stop interacting (ie - fighting - lol!).

Nadine, This is their favoriate position. They always face each other. Sometimes suck on each others nose and chin. When they get older I will show them the picture and tell them, see you did love each other.

Latest posts

Back