My 3 year and 5 month check up.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Hello Friends!

I have been so healthy that I spaced off my yearly post-op echo an extra five months.

Anyway, I had the echocardiogram and have been certified as a "minimal leakage" kind of guy. My aortic St. Jude mechanical valve is right where it should be and functioning exactly as it was designed to function. Leakage is normal and all heart functions are A-OK :D

It's good to be alive and associated with you all and I thank you for making this site the value that it is to all of us.

NOW BOOK YOUR ROOM IN VEGAS!!!

Wonderful news,

Thanks for posting it. And especially thanks for this great site. You have performed a really valuable service for so many. What a feeling of acomplishment you must have, just knowing that.

I would love to book a room in Las Vegas, one of my favorite places to visit. I love downtown. My wife and I were some of the last folks to drive up and down Fremont Street before they covered it and turned it into the walking "mall" it is now--that is cool too. The strip is soooooo massive and the distances are overwhelming, downtown is more comfortable.

Anyway, the reunion is only 4 weeks after my planned surgery and I would most likely be safer staying home(not knowing how I will progress), but we will see. Next year is a more real possibility.

Thanks again for founding and supporting this fine "helping hand" for us all.

Hank-

That's really wonderful news. Getting a good report is one of life's greatest pleasures.

I wish you continued good health and no bumps along the way.

Congrats Hank!

Congrats Hank!

This is great news we all want to hear. Keep up the good work and we'll see you in Vegas!
Thanks for making this possible!

Hugs,

Christina
Tucson, AZ

Hank,
Delighted to hear about your continued good health! I do have to salute you for what you've done with this site. During the years when I was responsible for overseeing development of portals, intranets, extranets, etc., I NEVER saw a community-of-interest that was nearly successful as this one. Bravo!
--John

WAY TO GO HANK

WAY TO GO HANK

This is great news. Congrats!
I go for my "5 month" echo myself this week, so I'll try to snag some good karma from your results :D

Still don't know if I'll make Vegas or not..if I do it will likely be a spur of the moment thing.

Congratulation and Thanks!

Congratulation and Thanks!

Hi Hank,
Congratulations on your check up, and for this site. Its been a great help to me.
Best wishes,
Don
AVR; 4/02; CCF; Cosgrove; Bovine

congratulations hank!
i love reading great posts like yours. i am so thrilled that you got that clean bill of health.
wishing you continued health in all the many years to come.
thanks for all you do so we can be part of this wonderful family.
stay well, sylvia

Latest posts

Back