Must be feeling better

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail in Ca

Well, I must be feeling better lately because I signed up my dog for another show, determined that she would be a champion, or it would be our last show. By golly, she became a international champion this weekend, and my daughter and I both showed her to great success!
I am glad that now we can just go to shows for obedience and agility, which the dog and I really prefer.
Well, I must go, the cat has jumped behind the computer table and is crying and struggling to get out,( he's too fat to get out after he jumps back there , the loaf!)
Gail

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Hey Gail!

That is great and I know you feel so good to be back showing.

I finished my Pygmy goat buck in the National Pygmy Goat Association's shows this August. He is now a Permanent Grand Champion!

Do you do agility also?

Great going.

Jean

Thanks Jean

Thanks Jean

Yes it feels good to accomplish this for our smart
dog!
My daughter (15) runs her thru agility while I watch the class. I did it a couple times awhile back and it is very fun but tiring to take the dog thru all the jumps etc. She will be ready for her first agility trial soon, as she is getting the weave poles down now and that's the final one she needs. Dogs love this sport, and it's good for their brains and the owners' aerobic workout, too!
Gail

Latest posts

Back