More news from Jane

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jane

Hi again everyone, and thanks for all your replies. Jane is doing well and I'm told she could be out of intensive care later today. I hope to visit her tomorrow.
Best wishes,
Anne

Bravo! I'll continue to keep her close in thought and prayer.
Please keep us posted. I don't think any of us rest until we know that the person (s) is out of ICU and on the road to a good recovery. :)

Hi Anne....SO glad to hear Jane is doing great. Thank you so much for posting. Please let her know she is in our prayers.

Evelyn and Tyce

Anne you can't even begin to know how important your posts about Jane are to us and thank you. Once we have a member, that person becomes part of the family and as you know family is important. We are always concerned about our folks.

Jane - you just rest and take advantage of all the care you are getting. Hope and pray that all is progressing well. Your good friend, Anne, is keeping us up to date. God bless

Welcome to the other side of the mountain, Jane. In a few weeks you will begin reaping the benefits of this surgery.

Anne, I add my thanks for your kind postings for us.

Latest posts

Back