Monday 8/5

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Hey,

The news today (good) is that his oxygen level went up to 95%. Everything else is the same (good pressures, 98.6 temp). He was even licking his lips and slightly opening his eyes, although they were rolled back. He acknowledged when I said I was "going to get something to eat" and it when I said "I love you Dad" he appeared to slightly mouth it. Thanks for all the prayers and concerns so far.

Steve

Hi Steve,
I haven't posted much on your threads, but have been reading your updates on your dad every day and keeping him in my prayers.
Sounds like he's finally getting over this mountain, and will soon be on the other side.

He'll be back home where he belongs in front of the computer before you know it.

When I was in the hospital, I couldn't believe how slow the clock moved, it seemed like forever and it was only 8 days for me. It must be absolutely exhausting for your whole family. The funny thing is, once I got out, time flew by, and before I knew it I was 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks post-op, and now I'm going on 10!

God bless you and your family, and thanks again for keeping us all posted here. Hang in there, Jean

Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve

Looks like maybe Ross has turned the corner ..I'm still praying here that this is so ...thanks again Steve for the updates ..they are very important to us here ...love and prayers for you all and Ross for a steady recovery
Scottie

YAAAAAY STEVE!!!!!

YAAAAAY STEVE!!!!!

SO VERY, VERY GLAD ALL IS GOING BETTER FOR ROSS....IT CERTAINLY HAS BEEN A ROUGH TIME FOR ALL OF YOU. PLEASE TELL HIM HE IS IN ALL OF OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. IF YOU NEED TO HAT, FEEL FREE TO TELL HIM THAT EVELYN SAYS HI AND MISSES HIM ON THE LIST. TYCE NOW CAN DRIVE AND WE HAVE STARTED WALKING THE BEACH AGAIN WITH OUR DOGS.....WHAT A THRILL. WE MISS HIM, MADLY, SO HE'D BETTER START BEGGING BETTER SOOOOOOOON!!!!

eVELYN AND tYCE

PS. IF YOU COULD GIVE US ALL HIS ADDRESS AT THE HOSPITAL AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

SORRY THERE WERE SO MANY TYPOS, BUT THE SUN IS IN MY EYES AND I CAN'T SEE THE SCREEN....EVELYN

Steve
Tell your dad we are thinking of him and praying he gets home soon.
I am glad to hear he is progessing, however slow that progression may seem. Even baby steps are good.
-Mara

Ross' hospital information:

Aultman Hospital
2600 Sixth St. SW
Canton, Ohio 44710
(330)452-9911
Patient Information (330) 452-9911

Hi Steve,

This is the best news. It totally made my day! I'm sure he has a ways to go yet, but one day at a time. I hope today brings further improvements!!!!!

-Jennie

YAY

YAY

This is encouraging news. I think it will all boil down to time... Ross just needs time.

STILL PULLING FOR YOU ROSS - HANG IN THERE!

Hi Steve!

Cool! See all that whispering to him, did work! Glad the news is getting better and better with each passing day. One day at a time. Tell Ross we miss him and can't wait until he can go home. Ross and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Great news Steve!

Great news Steve!

I'm so glad that Ross has started to get better! You have done a great job keeping us updated on your dad's condition! Thank you! I sent that card out a couple of days ago, so you should be getting it soon. Seeing your post Ross today sure made my day a bit better! Before you know it he'll be home and on the mend! WE're all still pulling for him! YAY FOR ROSS!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Jen O

Thanks Jen O

Am getting a card out to Ross this very moment......well, as soon as I get off this computer, maybe we should all bombard him with get well messages to let him know how much he is loved and missed....we could really have that hospital jumpin if all 450 of us mailed him cards.....wouldn't that be FUN!!!

On our home front, Tyce had his 6 week checkup today....all is well and he can drive and do anything he'd like, but not lift more than 10 # for the next 6 weeks....we can definitely do that.

Thanks again for the address!!

Evelyn and Tyce

Hi Steve-

I've been busy with Joe and medical appts., so didn't get a chance to see your yesterday's note until today. That is so wonderful. You must all be thrilled. Isn't it amazing what the human body can go through and recover from.

Hey, Steve, how about a career in the medical profession? You seem to have a knack.

You've really helped your dad to get to this point. You can be proud.

Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve

I just got home from my first long trip in our motorhome since my surgery...Went to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and couldn't wait to get in the house and find out about your Dad..Great news..Know he is on the way to recovery. Bonnie

Hi Steve,
It soulds as if your Dad is doing much better.
I hope and pray that the trend continues.
Steve, I want to thank you for continuing to post regarding your Dad. You done good, very good. We are all very concerned and pray for his eventual recovery.
Best wishes,
Don
AVR; 4/12/02; CCF; Cosgrove; Bovine Tissue

Hey, maybe this prayer thing works!

Whatever is happening, it sure sounds a lot better than it was.

Thanks again Steve for the updates and Ross, get well and get the hell out of that hospital ASAP cause you're now going to find out how much better it really is on this side of the mountain.

I'm sure when you get back online you're going to have a 'hell' of a story to tell us!

CARD BOMBARD!!!!

CARD BOMBARD!!!!

WELL, I GOT OUR CARD OFF TO ROSS TODAY....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT BOMBARDING HIM WITH CARDS???? IF WE EACH SEND ONE EVERY 3 DAYS FOR THE NEXT WEEK, HE'LL HAVE ALMOST 900 PIECES OF MAIL TO READ WHEN HE'S UP AND ABOUT......SINCE IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE'LL BE THERE FOR A BIT LONGER, LETS SURPRISE HIM, YES?????????

ANY TAKERS?

EVELYN

Hi Evelyn,

Yes, I am interested! What's the address?

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
TMC, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Mechanical

Latest posts

Back