Mona Vie health drink

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alex c.

Has anyone tried or heard of this drink? My friend became a distributor and swears by it. He says it pretty much cured his chronic knee problem among other illnesses/injuries he had along with friends & family. He gave me a book about the drink, it looks great, but the main ingredient which is the acai berry, is said to be like 70 times more potent than a cranberry. I'm on Coumadin and read to veer away from cranberry juice etc. I asked my cardio but he had no clue what to tell me. It's also said to greatly improve the cardiovascular system. I would love to be able to drink this if it's safe to do so.

Call the company and ask for specific information. If they won't give it to you, don't try the drink.

Unfortunately - we warfarin users need to be highly suspect of any of the Natural Health Industries "super products".

mona vie

mona vie

I think this is the new pyamid scheme that is making people very rich.
I can't tell you about the effects but it sounds too good to be true.
Let me know if it works??!!
K

I just love when "Friends" recommend something. Check with your Doctor first. I don't see anything alarmingly harmful with it, but it's got so much in it that I have to think it would monkey with your INR.

Latest posts

Back