Missed dose . . . I think

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you related to my husband? :eek: John has never had a cavity/crown/anything, overdue library book, traffic ticket, never flosses, etc.
He never forgets any of his meds either. ;)

Seems you also missed part of my post. :D

I've never had but one tiny cavity. An Air Force dentist told me when I was 17 that I'd never have a cavity. He missed by one. He was the first dentist I had been to.
Since then I've had to have one crown, one cap and had two root canals. ;)

I've had several speeding tickets and deserved all of them.

You don't have pets, do you? ;)
If I followed your system, I'd never know if I had taken my meds or not, thanks to my cats. Diane Sawyer, one of my 2 Norwegian Forest Cat kittens, would mistake the bottle for a kitty "soccer ball." :eek:

LOL! Yes I do two dogs and two cats (one a Maine Coon) that is like having a racoon in the house! These Norwegian Forest Cats how do they look. Our shelter says they might have one of these cats, now he is bigger than my Maine, but no one has claimed him. I feel so sorry for him, he has been declawed and is healthy. Can you tell me something about these cats? I might try him out if no one gets him soon. Thanks

Umm I had a Racoon in my house. He was best buddy for a long long time. Destructive, ornery little cuss too. He turned into a huge destructive, ornery, mean cuss.

LOL! Yes I do two dogs and two cats (one a Maine Coon) that is like having a racoon in the house! These Norwegian Forest Cats how do they look. Our shelter says they might have one of these cats, now he is bigger than my Maine, but no one has claimed him. I feel so sorry for him, he has been declawed and is healthy. Can you tell me something about these cats? I might try him out if no one gets him soon. Thanks

Maine Coons are big "clunky" cats. Norwegians are smaller and have heavier coats (a double coat for protection in a climate like Norway's), head is shaped differently. Maine Coons are much, much larger than Wegies and are rugged-looking cats, whereas the Norwegian has a more "refined" look. We've had a few Maine Coons live with us for a while and there's nothing like a 16-pound clunk sailing :mad: across your lap while you're watching TV.

Do your two dogs and two cats dance :eek: across your furniture and countertops?

You haven't lived until you've had a baby goat in your house....;)
They can get on top of a fridge, climb a wall unit, and sit on your shoulder, all in 2 minutes.
I must be maturing, cuz having some cats indoors is about enough fun for me these days.
Maine Coons are great cats.

You haven't lived until you've had a baby goat in your house....;)
They can get on top of a fridge, climb a wall unit, and sit on your shoulder, all in 2 minutes.
I must be maturing, cuz having some cats indoors is about enough fun for me these days.
Maine Coons are great cats.

A vet-tech friend raises & shows miniature goats (in addition to Lhasa apsos dogs and Birman cats). She says the goats can be house-trained and make wonderful pets. I wonder if they would play soccer ball with bottles of warfarin?

The pygmy goats are adorable....with their dwarf characteristics.
When I got my first goat, I chose a Nubian because they are large and I wanted to make sure that it could stand it's ground with my old grouchy horse. The horse passed away, and I got another Nubian, they are smart and fun.

My friend down the road is raising two Nubian kids in her house.....I don't think they have found her stash of meds yet. She has "kid proofed" and the meds are up high in a kitchen cupboard. I bet they find them in the next few weeks. LOL
I love Birman cats, but mine are all rescues and dump offs.

Latest posts

Back