Missed 2 Anniversaries in One Yr.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew J

I havn't had a chance to get on line for a long time, till today, I'm on hoilday's for a few weeks.I've been busy not only with work but my kids. Yes I too missed my 2 Anniversaries. I say 2, cause my first op July 8th 2008 I was given a my Aortic Vavle, July 25th 2008 I was back in getting reworked, it didn't look good at the time but I'm still around being a pain.

I'm doing ok, I hate the monthly blood test, never did like needles.
I went out for dinner with the famly a few weeks ago and ran into a nurse that looked after me, I was surprised she remembered me but then again I am a pain.

Before work whenever I could I would go into the Forum and just have a quick look to see how everyone has been and it's nice just to read some of the positives, it's a good way to start the day.

I would like to take this time to wish everyone the very best for the New Year. Take care.

Happy New Year Andrew!!! Yep, the WORST part about all this is the needles and monthly test! (I am not even that far out yet)! I am almost a year to the date after you on surgery! I had mine this year!! Hope your New Year is a great one!

Mileena

Latest posts

Back