Midnight Photo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love moonlight pictures.Definitely my style.
Where I grew up there was an area we called Sleepy Hollow, and there was
a large spooky looking tree(not a pine)at it's entrance. No matter how well
you knew the area you got lost,it's what some call a 'magic' or 'witches'
circle. But when you saw that tree you knew that you found your way out.
Thanks for sharing-I love it:)

Is there a legend with the Ponderosa Pine?

Kinda like Bina and Dina state:eek:

zipper2 (DEB)

Is there a legend with the Ponderosa Pine?

Kinda like Bina and Dina state:eek:

zipper2 (DEB)
This tree is about sixty feet away and fifteen feet below our deck. I was outside when I saw a very large, black furry form go by at dusk one night. Looking the next day I found the "calling card", if you get my drift, of what was apparently a large bear. That was on my mind last night, literally near midnight, as I was dodging rocks, and brush on a steep slope working to get the moon, tripod and camera aligned to get the picture. Before stepping out I had to turn off all the houselights to protect the picture.

We have a lot of trees here, but I am pretty sure this is the same tree, shot in the sunlight.

I don't know Dennis. You probably can see the two pictures better than me, but the two pictures look different to me. Maybe it is the same tree, but on a different angle.

I don't know Dennis. You probably can see the two pictures better than me, but the two pictures look different to me. Maybe it is the same tree, but on a different angle.

I am conflicted myself. On one hand, I am pretty sure they are the same tree. On the other hand, they look different to me as well.

For sure they were taken at different angles. The positioning of the moon and the tree dictated where I had to get to with my camera and tripod. And the moon and the tree conspired to require me to get to a very difficult piece of ground in the middle of the night. I was very glad the picture turned out well.

Dennis,

AWESOME photos!!!!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"This is the story of us all" ... The Last Goodnight ... 'Pictures Of You'

Back