Mid Atlantic guys 2 great chances to meet the semi famous ME

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geckley

OK so my competition chili season is starting to ramp up again. The first 2 are right here in MD. If anyone is interested in checking one out. Heres the info.

This coming weekend. Saturday
Laurel Park horse track
Laurel Maryland
This is a small first time event looks to have some good competition.

April 4th
Mt Airy Maryland
Mt. Airy Firmens Carnival grounds
This is a pretty big event. My wonder wife and I founded.
There is rumored to be at least 1 former world champion competing plus some of the best cooks on the East coast. If you are interested drop a post and I can give you further directions and times.

So you were too scared to come to Texas for our Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo cookoffs? The key - lots of beef and no beans!

Good luck!

I wished I lived closer, I would use my brothers recipie. Then it would be on!

Good luck in the cookoffs.

Lisa I'm never Skeered to cook against anyone. Texas is just too far to travel for a cook off. I have cooked there though. Besides Bobby Flay lucked out in that throw down. The woman he "tied" with is a damn good chili cook. T-bone if you want to enter a cook off or 2, there are 2 coming up near Cleveland I think soon. Port Clinton on April 25 & 26. Also on the 18th in Grove City, and on August 22 in North Randall. If your game give it a try. It can be an expensive hobby but it's all for charity. I wouldn't mind doing one for VR.com It could raise some good money for maybe that class for Ross on how to "Lose Freinds and Alienate People" LOL. If the powers that be are interested let me know a good one would take 6 months to a year to plan.

Latest posts

Back