Message from Jane

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jane

Hello everyone, I am Jane's friend Anne. Jane is due to go for surgery this morning. I will post another message as soon as there is more news, meanwhile she sends you all her best wishes.

Thank you for the posting. She will be in my thoughts and prayers, so she is being thought of also. Please keep us posted whenever possible.

We didn't know just when she was due for surgery so this is a surprise. We did know she was going for pre, tho. Please let her know that we are keeping her in our prayers.

Dear Jane: By the time we have read this, you will be already finished with your surgery as you are 6 hours ahead of us. I have said my prayers and will continue while you are on this difficult journey. I pray that your surgery is a great success and that you will be up and around very soon. God bless

Hope all goes well

Hope all goes well

Thank you for posting for Jane. Let us know how she is doing? Bonnie

Hi Jane-

By the time you read this, your surgery will be over and you'll be ready to start the healing process. I've been thinking about you and wondering how things were working out, so I'm very happy to see this post.

Thanks to Jane's friend for letting us know.

hi anne!
thank you for posting and being the one to keep us up to date on jane's condition.
she is in our thoughts and prayers and as i type this, i realize that she is already in recovery!
please wish her the best for us and a speedy, smooth recovery.
thanks again, sylvia

Hi Jane

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you recover from your surgery,

Thanks to Anne for keeping us informed, I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Keep smiling

Jan

Hi Anne

Hi Anne

thanks for letting us know about Jane ....please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers tonight and for the next few weeks ...please continue to let us know how she is doing as we are always concerned about one of out own ...
Take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Jane
Scottie

jane

jane

Hi anne I'm new here But please tell Jane she will be in my thoughts and prayers. God speed on her recovery.

Anne:
Thank you so very much for letting us know about Jane's surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with her. Please keep us informed as to how she is doing.

Take Care & God Bless!
Gail

Hi Anne, thank you for posting, and Jane will of coarse be in my thoughts and prayers as she recovers! Please keep us updated on how Jane is doing!

I just found these posts and am very concerned and interested in Jane's recovery. I can understand how hard this has all been on her. Sometimes spouses can put their heads in the sand as an avoidance technique, especially when they have their own "issues" to deal with. But leaving them there (head in sand) is something else altogether. I'm praying they find their way and help each other to the exclusion of no one. It will be good for the whole family. Jane and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. Susan

Latest posts

Back