Merry Christmas

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noel

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year that is just around the corner. May all your problems seem smaller than they are and the solutions easier than you expected!

noel said:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year that is just around the corner. May all your problems seem smaller than they are and the solutions easier than you expected!

I sure hope your wish comes true for me since I am facing surgery in January and I wish all of you the same.
Merry Christmas

Thanks for the well wishes and Christmas greeting, Robbie.:) And, by the way, do you recognize my graphic?:p :p It came from a dear friend!:)

animatedmerrychristmas.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope all had a WONDERFUL day :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The children want to know why we hung the mistletoe" ... Ronnie Milsap ... 'It's Christmas'

ross, do you know they still make those red ryder air shotguns!?! my boys love the "christmas story" movie, and the 2 older ones (thanks to boy scout camp) are getting into those air guns & other such outdoorsy big-boy toys. we were at dick's a few days ago (drooling over bows & arrows :eek: ) and sure enough, there it was, the coveted red ryder air shotgun! the boys went nuts -- and of course added it immediately to their santa lists.
they didn't get one. :mad:

Latest posts

Back