Member from long ago- Praline

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello,
I used to belong to this site a long time ago. I had open heart surgery in January 2006. I have not been here in several years.
I have a friend who belongs to several support groups for feeding tubes. We were sitting here discussing support groups. I was telling him what a blessing this site was when I had my OHS. I decided to find this site again and see if I still knew someone on here.
Greetings to everyone.❤️

Welcome back Praline. I joined about a year before you, so there’s still some classics around. And like you, I moved on for a while and found myself back after a long hiatus. Can’t say exactly what brought me back though. Met some fine new folks; got a bit nostalgic for for some of the classics from back then that are no longer with us.

Reactions: Eva
Hello,
I used to belong to this site a long time ago. I had open heart surgery in January 2006. I have not been here in several years.
I have a friend who belongs to several support groups for feeding tubes. We were sitting here discussing support groups. I was telling him what a blessing this site was when I had my OHS. I decided to find this site again and see if I still knew someone on here.
Greetings to everyone.❤️
I go under a different moniker, I am Caroline McClain and was here from 2001 to 2005, left and then came back a few years ago. Happy to have you back.

Hello,
Greetings to everyone.❤️
Hey Praline! I still get notifications from the site and check in when a member from way-back-when posts. Still no issues following my AVR in 2005 with a bovine Edwards. . . knock on wood.

Hi Praline. I joined in 2007 and have stayed active on the site. The original ValveReplacement.org split into two separate groups several years ago and a number of the old members went with that group.....I don't remember their .com address. Glad you are still around. This group still has a lot of good info for the beginner and veterans of OHS.

Praline, I remember you!--you have such a distinctive member name. Hope you are doing well. I've maintained my membership out of gratitude and recognition that the site is still helping people as much as I was helped by all the shared information, though there have been many changes to the site.

Hello Praline. It always makes me feel good to see an “old-timer” here again! I’ve been ok except for two electro-cardio versions. And I come here when time allows me…I’m the only care-giver to my 90-year young sister with dementia!

Hello,
Greetings to everyone.❤️
I remember you well. I come on here now & then. Had open heart surgery January 2008 & had a TAVR 5/20/21 & now need a mitral valve. Good to hear from you.

Hello,
Greetings to everyone.❤️
Hello Praline,
I also remember your name. I had a mitral valve repair in 2005, and although I will probably at some point need another operation since the regurgitation is moderate to severe, I still feel very good, so who knows? I recognize a lot of names, so hello to you all!

Hi
I don't remember their .com address.

http://www.heartvalvepatients.org/hvp/index.phpbut just a reminder, you can't use Chrome to go there because Ross had an issue with Chrome. If you do, you'll see this message

Dear Website-Visitor,
the Google-Browser CHROME is not allowed on this site.
Please use any alternative browser and come back.

Back