May 26, 2011 - Derek's first OHS, early 30s

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear things are getting better. I'm also the family member (mom) so know how tough it can be to want to make things better but so much is out of our control, it sounds like you are doing a good job of being cheerleader, advotcate, helper etc. It's amazing just how much difference a shower and being able to eat can make. Right now at this point in recovery, walking and breathing excercises are probably the most important things do to help feel better as soon as possible and get home. Justin believes The more of each (breahing excercises and walking laps, he could do, the faster he could get home, where just walking in the door can make such difference in how you feel. So if it's been a while, (even if it makes you feel like your being annoying) suggest going for a walk or doing the breathing excercises, so his lungs can get or stay clear, its really important to get all the gunk out their lungs.
Also make sure to take are of you, I know is hard but try to get your sleep and eat right, so you aren't wipd out when he gets home and your work really begins.
Thanks for all the updates.

Latest posts

Back