Made your front cover. My first post.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post, and I made the cover of your January page. Thank you. I hope you find it encourgaging. You may click on my home page at http://hometown.aol.com/beatfeet26pt2/myhomepage/index.html

and follow me on my virtual run accross the US. I hope you enjoy. Anyone with running, and or questions about my AVR sugery on January 19, 2000, feel free to E. Mail me. It is so nice to not feel alone. Thanks again. Mark

Hi Mark

What a wonderful post!!! Congratulations on your heart surgery, your wedding and your successful runs........Maybe we can get you a vr.com tshirt to run in!!! Welcome to this wonderful place. I'm Evelyn, whose husband, Tyce, had AVR this past June. I certainly know I couldn't have gone through it without the support and caring of this group!!! Keep on running.....who knows, maybe we'll meet in NY.

Evelyn

Thank you so much Evelyn. I look forward to taking an active roll on this site. My hope is to encourage others. Feel free to save my web site to track me, and or encourage others if it will help. Off to bed now. Just getting off a long shift at work. Talk to you soon.
Mark

Hi Mark-

Welcome to this terrific site. You'll love it here. It feels like home because we all get it regarding this surgery and a lot of other things.

Congratulations on your marathon and your new valve. It sounds as if things have really turned around for you. This surgery is really miraculous.

Hope to see you here often, posting and helping other folks with their personal marathons.

hi mark!
welcome! this is such a great place, you'll see.
i am in awe of you!!! my husband,joey, and i are both runners and i can't even imagine what you do!!!
thanks for sharing that with us. all the best in your marathon.
keep it up and be well, sylvia

Hi Mark and welcome to the site. Nice web page you got. There are a ton of nice people on this site and it's a great place to get some info or just talk. Hope you visit often.

Keep running.

Well, ALL RIGHT!!! - We want all the publicity we can get and your site will go to many folk who might just need to know..............Thank you - will put you in my favorites and keep track. Best wishes on your run - you will have lots of us cheerin you on .

Thanks for the encouragement. . .

Thanks for the encouragement. . .

Mark, I looked at your site and it has helped me already. I'm a jogger (20 mi./week - just for fun) and am looking ahead at probable aortic valve replacement. It really helps to see others around my age who have had valve replacement and can still do the things I love to do. Looks more and more like I don't HAVE to lose anything, if all continues to go well.

Keep on running and keep us posted. I may not plan to run a marathon, but I do plan to keep running until they close the lid on me. . .

SteveE

thanks for sharing your story Mark

thanks for sharing your story Mark

It's a great one!!!:p

Your an inspiration to all of us who are still recovering

Terry40

Thanks Mark

Thanks Mark

Mark
Thanks for sharing your story. This is just what I needed to hear although I am sure a marathon is a bit beyond me. I will follow your journey with great interest and admiration.
GregB

Look forward to talking to you all.

Look forward to talking to you all.

Thank you each and everyone of you. I will make my replys too all of you on my days off. (Tues-Thurs)
I have so much I want to say. Talk to you all soon.
By the way, I should cross the 1,000 mile on Tuesday or Wednesday. Pretty exciting for me.

Hello Mark, and welcome. When new people come on and wonder about exercise after surgery. You are an inspiration! I'll be sure to keep track of your continued efforts. martha

See that on the 24th you were in Kansas - say hey to Auntie Em and watch out for the Wizard. I check your map every time I can to see if you have got any farther toward NY. Today will be a new post and a new addition to the map?:cool:

Latest posts

Back