lyr.Today-Doing Great!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sylgeren

Hi Everyone. Can't believe it , that it's been a year. I still can't forget how everyone helped me before and after surgery. I check in every so often just to see how every one is doing. My whole family is amazed at how well I look and feel. Still working and raising a family. Weather out here in California is about 75.

I will be getting my first annual Echo this month. Will let you know how things went. OH, and if I didn't say Thanks to all of you, THANK YOU AGAIN, I WAS SO SCARED AND DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VALVE SURGERY. BUT YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE.

Sylvia G.:) :) :) :p :p :p

Sylvia

MANY CONGRATS on your yearaversary.....I wish you many, many more!!!

Evelyn

hi sylvia!
congratulations! what wonderful news! it seems like yesterday that you came onto this forum; i remember it because of our name! (not too many sylvias around anymore).
i'm so glad you are feeling well. please let us know how the echo goes and have a great day celebrating life!!!
be well, sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Happy Anniversary!!!

75 degrees out there... sounds great to me. It was -2 degrees here in Nashville this morning. It's colder here than it is in parts of New England... whew....

Rob

Happy Anniversary Syl

Happy Anniversary Syl

I'm 10 months today. SEND us some balloons..Ross. :D Bonnie

Sylvia-

Big CONGRATULATIONS to you. What a wonderful anniversary. You sound wonderful. Many, many, many more to come.

Congratulations

Congratulations

Hi Sylvia,
Congratulations! I'm right behind you at nine months. We are good.
Best wishes,
Don
AVR; MI; 4/02; CCF; Cosgrove; Bovine Tissue

Your very FIRST birthday, Sylvia. I am so happy for you. Seems our first anniversary is the most important one. Gives us confidence that there will be many more - and I wish them all for you, too. God bless:)

ITS ALL GOOD!

ITS ALL GOOD!

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY, Sylvia!

I'm sorry I missed getting this to you on time, but nonetheless, I'm very happy to see another mountain climber have an anniversary.

All my hopes for many, MANY, more!

hi Sylvia

hi Sylvia

Another belated happy Anniversary!..so glad to hear that everything is so good with you ...I hope this continues ..keep dropping in to let us know how you are doing ....good news here is GREAT NEWS:)
Take care
Scottie

sylgeren

sylgeren

Congatulations, and good helath to you.

Thank you for sharing, I'm just 3 months post-op and love to hear positive feedback from anyone who been through it, and how they are feeling.

Best of luck with the echo report,

Terry40

Latest posts

Back