LVAD - Experiences anyone?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trinity, I am so sorry to read your latest post. Please always remember what a courageous man your father was and how he fought to stay with you and your family for so long, it shows how very much he loves you all. and please remember what a wonderful daughter you've been, fighting along side him and learning all you could to help him. As a Mom I can't imagine asking for any more from a grown child than the love youve shown. I hope you are able to find peace soon.You'll all be in my prayers

You and your family are in my prayers. I remember going through the same thing with my mom 8 years ago. And sometimes no matter how much we ask God to let them stay with us, the answer is "no". So your dad did the very best that he could and I pray and wish you and your family strength and peace and your daddy takes his final journey.

Hugs,

I am very sorry to hear this news. Remember your father as a brave man tohave faced so much.

Thinking of you and your family.

Thank you very much.
He actually died yesterday in the afternoon - 16 hour ago. We needed to tell the doctors to reduce the medicine, 'cause there was no hope left and the situation did not change since friday. It was a torture for everyone. We all did our very best and, of course, my father did the most. I can take a leaf out of his book in a situations of my life. Like this probably - being strong, although I do not feel like I want to be.

I hope we did enough to show my dad how much we love him - but I'm pretty sure we did. Either my brother, or I was in hospital each day of the last 11 months. So, there's nothing to regret and we learned a lot, for us, about us and for my dad, from my dad, about my dad. He's been a gorgeous person.

Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachel

Trinity, My prayers are winging their way to Germany right now. Each and everyone in your family deserves a huge hug. I am positive that your dad knew how much you all loved and cared about him. He is now resting with the angels and in no more discomfort. God Bless Your Family and may your dad Rest In Peace

Trinity, you are a remarkable young woman. I thank you for the opportunity you gave me to get to know you a little bit, and that we have become friends during a difficult time. I was just glad to be able to help you a little in this time my friend. The pleasure has been all mine. your Friend, Doug..

Latest posts

Back